Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
Mortgage Explorer Services has immediate opening in Camp Hill, PA for our Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant position.
The Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant is responsible for assisting in the origination, processing, and closing of loans from end-to-end, including loan set-up, preparation of compliance disclosure documents, submission of file and trailing documents to underwriting, clearing conditions relative to specific lending authority, managing the clear-to-close processing of the file and other duties assigned by the manager. Mortgage Explorer Services LLC emphasises a team approach and expects every person to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
• Review products, pricing policies, updates, policies/procedures and announcements
• Track and review all incoming registrations and locks
• Review conditions and trailing documents as they are received
• Process service requests by managing the website or email requests and customer feedback
• Review compliance documents and prepare appropriate disclosures
• Check for accuracy of all compliance metrics, outlined in the Policies and Procedures Manual
• Review borrower’s identity as verified via the credit report, outlined in Section 326 of the U.S. Patriot Act
• Order/Review Flood Certification to ensure Flood Notification is sent and tracked
• Submit conditions to underwriting. Once reviewed/approved, ensure condition is cleared and the broker or customer is notified of remaining outstanding stipulations. Clear conditions as authorised
• Review Fee Sheet, Lock Confirmation, Commitment, Document Expirations, Condo Approvals and all Underwriting and/or Investor Requirements relative to the Loan Approval Decision
• Process the verbal VOE in accordance with policies and procedures
• Respond timely and accurately to all Quality Control and Compliance Finding Reports
• Provide highest level of customer service to both our internal and external customers
• Achieve benchmarks in all key areas of compliance, customer service and production
• Strive to achieve all forecasted production goals, while maintaining quality of work and service level expectations
• Planning/organising – Ability to organise work, set priorities and make productive use of time
• Adaptability – Ability to accept changes in the work environment; manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• Integrity – Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Communication and Contact – Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company
• Attendance and Dependability – Ability to consistently report to work on time at the scheduled time and is seldom absent. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough matter and is conscientious, about assignments.
• Relationships with Others– Ability to work effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.